We are looking for an experienced Technical SEO Lead, preferably with a background in the IT industry. You will act as an expert on all technical SEO matters, keeping up with new trends.
You will be the go-to person in the SEO team when it comes to analytics, reporting, modifying websites and resolving technical issues on our sites. You should have superior technical, organizational and time management skills as you will be expected to be able to work on balancing multiple projects at any one time.
In this position you will:
- initiate and own major SEO projects for our brands;
- create clear requirement documentation that developers, designers and technical teams can easily understand and digest;
- find, identify, and implement technical SEO fixes across our websites;
- improve organic visibility on SERPs, including ranking on knowledge graphs, quick answers, featured snippets etc.;
- lead SEO audits that drive business metrics to impact conversion and revenue;
- create reports and optimize web properties, driving success metrics.
We expect that you have:
- have proven technical SEO experience;
- understand the technical aspects of crawling, indexing, and ranking;
- have experience with keyword research, search engine algorithms, and ranking factors;
- working knowledge of structured data schemas and rich snippets;
- experience with site crawlers and log file analysis;
- experience with a wide variety of SEO tools such as Ahrefs, Google Analytics, Google Search Console, Screaming Frog and similar;
- professional experience of HTML, CSS.
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance;
- challenging and interesting projects;
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.