We are expanding and looking for an experienced, thirsty for challenges mid/senior level system administrator to join our vibrant and dedicated ITS team. As a system administrator, you will manage our servers, its hardware, give insights on best practices, automation of relevant IT procedures which are vital and super important for smooth operations of our company’s IT infrastructure.
In this position you will:
- maintain and develop server infrastructure;
- maintain databases and automate IT procedures;
- manage the configuration and installation of hardware and software;
- design and develop the backup and restore procedures, security best practices;
- develop and execute various network projects.
We expect that you have:
- 3 – 5 years of experience working with virtualization technologies: KVM, QEMU;
- 3 – 5 years of experience managing Linux servers: Regular updates, backups, managing file systems;
- 3 – 5 years of experience troubleshooting Linux servers: Performance analysis, The Root cause analysis;
- advance knowledge of automation tools: Ansible, Puppet, Salt, Terraform, etc.
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- challenging and interesting projects;
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.