We are looking for a Procurement Specialist to join our team. As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for supply chain management, evaluating suppliers, creating processes, purchasing orders, purchasing goods or services, and negotiating.
In this position you will:
- identify suppliers of goods and services;
- negotiate terms with suppliers such as price, quality of goods, deadlines, define expectations, etc.;
- build relationship with suppliers and project managers regarding updates and details of goods;
- create purchase orders and manage with supply requests and orders;
- analyze invoices to ensure accuracy of goods delivered;
- monitor inventory to ensure the flow of goods remains positive;
- manage supplier risks and create processes for continuous improvement.
We expect that you have:
- experience in procurement role with international suppliers;
- strong knowledge of the industry and market conditions;
- highly skilled in English (C1) verbal and written communication and negotiation;
- ability to quickly learn a new technology and processes;
- analytical mind with creative problem-solving skills and a results-oriented approach;
- strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job;
- passion for technology!
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- challenging and interesting projects;
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.