We are looking for a mid/ senior level PHP developer (back-end), who would like to contribute by developing a unique solution for a global IP addresses limitation.
In this position you will:
- be a part of a team building and maintaining one of our most valuable products – IP Address Market;
- investigate and discover architectural problems, such as site performance and database design;
- migrate legacy systems to modern code;
- integrating with 3rd party services;
- write unit & integration tests;
- communicate, document and share technical knowledge.
We expect that you have:
- 3 – 4 years experience as a Software Developer using PHP;
- strong English language skills;
- proficiency with code versioning tool – Git;
- knowledge of REST API, SQL, Linux, SysOps;
- understanding of OOP principles & proper code design;
- experience in working with Elasticsearch, Docker, RabbitMQ, Database Optimization.
Why Source Bridge?
- working flexible hours in an agile environment with skilled, experienced team members and with great IT product manager;
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- challenging and interesting projects;
- opportunity for continuous learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.