We are expanding our Sales Team and looking for a Partnership Network Development Lead to join us to help drive business success.
In this position you will:
- work closely with product and business unit leads to develop an understanding of the competitive landscape and identify prospective partners;
- expand existing IPXO footprint and drive new customer leads with partners to grow overall revenue with a focus on business outcomes;
- become a trusted member of the partnership development team and own deal execution with partners, leveraging Partner programs and coaching partners on best practices;
- advise customers and commercial sales teams on the value of partners, align partners with sales teams to drive success, and recommend qualified partners to support customer needs;
- experience with cloud technologies and service provider ecosystems and business models;
- drive executive connections with regional sales leadership and partner leadership, including partner value propositions.
We expect that you have:
- have a general view of the Partner Ecosystem worldwide;
- direct sales or business development experience;
- experience working with partners through account management, product management and program management platforms;
- experience engaging and influencing C-level executives and strong familiarity with decision-making processes with enterprise customers;
- experience presenting and articulating complex concepts;
- excellent communication, both written and verbal (English) and presentation skills;
- demonstrated experience working with multiple stakeholders, including direct and channel marketing, product management, and account management teams;
- professional knowledge of Salesforce, MS Excel, MS PowerBI;
- basic knowledge of APIs and integrations.
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- challenging and interesting projects;
- health insurance
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.