We are looking for a Network Administrator to expand our team!
In this position you will:
- maintain, secure, and ensure availability of large-scale network switches and routers;
- configure, monitor, troubleshoot, support and improve all network devices located in international Data Centers (South Africa, Germany, USA, Brazil etc.);
- support business continuity planning and disaster recovery, as they relate to network infrastructure;
- development and execution of various network projects;
- encounter unfamiliar technologies, applications and situations, figure them out, and provide solutions that match the company’s needs.
We expect that you have:
- at least 2 years of recent IT experience working with a variety of network technologies (BGP, VLAN, DHCP etc.);
- strong understanding of Juniper, Brocade, Arista products and software;
- knowledge and experience with Open Systems Interconnection (OSI) model;
- knowledge and experience with Zabbix, Junos, Linux network stack;
- advanced interpersonal and written communication in English;
- well organized, dependable and detail-oriented;
- analytical mind with creative problem-solving abilities;
- strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job;
- basic of Python, Bash would be an advantage;
- passion for technology!
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.