We are expanding our great Sales Team and looking for a highly motivated IP Broker to join us. As an IP Broker, you will build and maintain customer relationships, execute sales and procurement, and complete administrative duties, such as document preparation and follow-ups with customers.
In this position you will:
- research potential clients and suppliers;
- compare and evaluate offers from IP suppliers;
- negotiate terms of the agreement: pricing, block size, and delivery dates acceptable to the client;
- consult and assist the client in creating an online account (membership application process) of the respective RIR;
- work with the IP Marketplace team to onboard and integrate new investors and develop existing client relationships;
- keep current investors satisfied and deliver exceptional investor service on a day-to-day basis;
- update job knowledge by participating in RIR educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; exploring opportunities.
We expect that you have:
- proven work experience in procurement or similar field;
- experience in delivering client-focused solutions based on customer needs;
- good knowledge of vendor and supplier sourcing practices (researching, evaluating and liaising with vendors/suppliers);
- solid analytical skills, with the ability to create contracts, financial reports, and conduct cost analyses;
- proven ability to manage multiple projects at a time while paying strict attention to detail and adherence to deadlines;
- excellent communication, negotiation, and presentation skills.
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.