We are looking for an Accounting Assistant who will support our Finance Team by completing routine accounting tasks. It’s an excellent opportunity for someone who wants to gain experience in the finance field!
In this position you will:
- be responsible for primary bookkeeping, financial transactions, checking, and reviewing supporting documentation;
- collecting and analyzing financial, administrative data from different sources;
- ensuring that accounting information is complete, accurate, and timely processed;
- assisting the finance department and senior accounting staff members with various tasks.
We expect that you have:
- excellent analytical skills and strong attention to details;
- higher education (preferably in Accounting, Economics, Finance)
(might be last year student)
- ability to manage extensive information flows;
- team player skills;
- computer literacy;
- strong verbal and written communication skills in English.
Would be good if you had:
- knowledge of laws and other legal acts regulating accounting and the tax system;
- work experience in accounting;
- experience with the accounting program Rivilė
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- challenging and interesting projects;
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.