We are looking for an experienced Team Lead to lead our Abuse Prevention team. As a team, our goal is timely abuse report resolution and making our infrastructure a safer place on the internet.
In this position you will:
- lead Abuse Prevention Team, which will research, identify and investigate requests that have potential fraud/abuse customer’s activities (e.g. SPAM, copyrights violations, malware, scamming, phishing etc.), take action in accordance with company’s Terms of Services and policies;
- act as a liaison with the RIRs, country and international law enforcement agencies, and all other relevant regulatory oversight agencies;
- prepare reports regarding customer’s fraudulent and abuse activities;
- determine and recommend an appropriate course of action for fraud detection, minimization and prevention;
- develop, manage and improve abuse management process, software and internal policies.
We expect that you have:
- in depth understanding of IP addressing, Global IP routing, Network Security, and other components of global Internet behavior;
- experience in fraud and abuse management and investigations;
- ability to analyze, summarize, and communicate findings and issues drawn from facts, and apply complex legal and regulatory requirements in a highly effective manner;
- highly skilled in English verbal and written communication;
- ability to quickly learn a new technology and processes;
- analytical mind with creative problem – solving abilities and results – oriented approach;
- strong work ethic with high energy and willingness to learn on the job.
Why Source Bridge?
- flexible working hours and opportunity to work remotely;
- competitive salary;
- additional vacation days;
- health insurance
- challenging and interesting projects;
- opportunity for continues learning;
- environment where you can be who you are.